200 YTT Certification Application
Full attendance in the Yoga Teacher’s Training is required for Yoga Alliance certification. It is not recommended or desired that you anticipate missing any weekends or segments. In the case of emergency only, making up the weekend will require extra time, money and sometimes travel. You will need to pay the Make Up Fee ($200), this covers administrative costs in rescheduling. Then depending on what was taught during the missed session, you will have to pay (in addition to the $200 Make Up Fee), the private hourly rate from the teacher who taught the segment that was missed. Most instructors charge a make up fee of $75 an hour, (this is in addition to the $200). If you miss more than one weekend, or three full days of our Teacher Training, you will be dropped out of the program and made to re-enroll in another future program. Yoga Alliance will not certify you until you have completed your certificate through the North Georgia Yoga Center. Again, you are strongly urged to NOT enroll going into a Yoga Teacher’s Training knowing you will need a make up. It is costly, and it will most likely never be the same quality of learning as with your original group of peers.
Cost of the Program
- Total cost of program is $2800.
- *Early Bird Special* Sign up by September 7, 2019 and save $400. Sign up by October 1, 2019 and save $200.
- Students must fill out an application and submit a $500 deposit to reserve a spot in the trainings. Please fill out the application below and we will be in touch!
- Tuition does not include accommodations, books, travel or food.
- We will accept the first 10 applicants that qualify for the 7 weekend program. Once the program fills, you may join the waiting list.
- We accept cash, Visa, MC, Amex and Discover.
Studio Updates & Announcements