COMMUNITY YOGA ON THE GREEN
Join us for a free all levels community yoga class on the green in front of Chill Hill in Vickery Village every second Saturday of the month at 8:30amthrough the summer.
Bring your yoga mat and a friend – we’ll bring the zen!
**Please arrive 10 minutes early to grab a spot and set up your mat.
6 Week Beginner Series
In this 6 week series, Sarah will introduce you to the basics of a yoga practice with modifications made as needed to accommodate your body’s needs. By the end of the series, you will be able to take your new yoga knowledge and begin a home practice, or venture out into the greater yoga community. Sarah strives to provide a safe environment for beginners to feel welcome; all that is required is that you show up ready to try something new, and smile. This series is appropriate for someone with little to no physical or athletic background. You are never too tight, too old, or too weak to begin.
Our beginner series is designed for those who have never done yoga before or beginner yogis looking to deepen their knowledge and skill.
- Sundays from 2:00 – 3:30pm
- Dates TBA
- Week 1: Brief Overview of the Origins, Meaning, and Purpose of Yoga, Intro to Pranayama (breath), How to find a Comfortable Seat, Child’s Pose, Cat/Cow
- Week 2: Mountain Pose, Forward Folds, Downward Facing Dog Pose, Intro to Props
- Week 3: Basic Sun Salutation, Intro Ujjayi Breath, Seated Asanas and Twists
- Week 4: Sun Salutation A, Exploring Chaturanga Dandasana, Warrior Asanas
- Week 5: Common Standing and Balance Asanas, Intro to Vinyasa Flow
- Week 6: Integrate everything we’ve learned into a Full Flow Practice
$120 for 6 week series or
$35 per class drop in
Enrollment in the Series also Includes:
- Free Mat Rental during the program
- 10% Mats and Retails during the program
- 1 Complimentary 5 Class Package (expires at the end of the program)
- 10% off Class Packages and Memberships purchased (Must be purchased by the last day of the series)
Studio Updates & Announcements